Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Craft Ideas

Hello everyone!  Wow, I've been so busy with school that I haven't posted much.  Sorry about that!  With Halloween coming up, I thought it might be fun to share some Halloween craft ideas. I will be posting a few each chance I get.  I hope you enjoy them!

Glow Jars



My mom saw this idea on a blog and she showed it to me, and I loved it!  These are really easy and fun to make.

Go to the dollar store and get a package of glow sticks.  Get a few glass jars from around your house.  Take one glow stick and cut it open.  Pour all of the liquid from the stick into the jar.  Put the lid on the jar and shake it all around.  The jar will glow in the dark!  I couldn't get a very good picture, but hopefully you get the idea.

You can see the full instructions and pictures HERE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment